Dive Master Course
Explore, Engage, Experience!
Divemasters often shoulder great responsibilities. As such our recruitment policy has always focused on certain positive innate traits of individuals., with “Ownership” and “Sense of responsibility” being the top qualities we look for.
Our divemaster course is designed to be intense, strict and eye-opening while being fun at the same time. Camaraderie with your fellow DMTs is guaranteed! Getting in the course opens doors in assisting SSI Instructors with theory, pool/confined water and open water training, under their direct supervision.
If you think you’re the person we’re looking for, feel free to contact us. Looking forward to you joining our family!
Divemaster Course includes:
- SSI Divemaster Course E-kit
- Dive Guide Course
- Science of Diving Specialty
- Refresher course x 1 (Theory, Pool and Tioman trip)
- Observation course x 1 (Theory, Pool and Tioman trip)
- Theory internship x 4 (Singapore)
- 5 Confined pool internship (Singapore)
- Weekend dive trips x 14
- On-job training exposing to management of a Dive Centre and all levels of divers which will sum up to a minimum 60 dives)
- 1 set of final assessment (Theory, Pool and Tioman trip) upon Divermaster course certification
- 18 years of Age
- SSI Stress & Rescue Diver certification (or equivalent)
- Experience in night, deep and navigation dives UPON certification as SSI Divemaster
- Be in good physical condition for diving
- Valid RSTC Medical statement signed by a physician
- Team player
Departure/Return LocationSingapore - Marsiling MRT
Departure TimeTide-dependent, typically 9PM or 6AM the next day
Return TimeApproximately 9:30 PM
Not IncludedDive InsuranceEquipmentFlightsTravel Insurance